- This item has been sold
- City: Hollywood
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90038
- Listed: January 19, 2013 5:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This add is simply an example
I decided to design this snake hat after getting an order from a friend of mine asking what types of boys hats I could create. All this hat consists of is a basic knit cap with an I-cord snake attached to the top, really basic yet has lots of character!
SIZE: 3-6 mos, Child 5-6.
Cast on 72 (78)sts. Beginning with a knit row, work in St st until piece measures 6 (61/2)from beginning, end with a WS row.
Row 1: *K4 (4) k2tog (decrease made); rep from * – 60 (65) sts.
Row 2 and all WS rows: Purl.
Row 3: *K3 (3), k2tog; rep from * – 48 (52) sts.
Row 5: *K2 (2), k2tog; rep from * – 36 (39)sts.
Row 7: *K1 (1), k2tog; rep from * – 24 (26) sts.
Continue in this manner, working 1 st less between decreases, until 12 (13) sts remain. Cut yarn, leaving a long tail. Thread tail through remaining sts, and pull tightly to secure.
1156 total views, 1 today
Welcome to the Pampered Beast
The Pampered Beast is gratefully accepting donations to help with the building, designing and maintenance of the site. Please help if you can.
Todays Most Viewed Listings
- Attentive Pet Sitting (5 views)
- tennis balls for dogs (1 views)
- Michelle’s Professional Pet Grooming (1 views)
- Skateboard Pet Feeder (1 views)
- Loving home needed (1 views)
- Experienced Loving Pet Groomer (1 views)
- experienced dog walker available (1 views)
- We watch Dogs (1 views)
- SWE DOG LA Dog Walking, Dog Hiking and Dog Sitting! (1 views)
- K-9 Grooming (1 views)